Thursday, November 16, 2006

Pageflakes - The whole Web at your Fingertips!

web tools, stuff, Pageflakes
My favorite startpage is www.pageflakes.comwww.pageflakes.com from now on! I have found it today. and I like it very much. I can set in one page my email, favorite feeds, blogs, my address book, local weather information, to-do-list, news and much more. I can search here with Google or Yahoo! and it's absolutely free. I can set my favorite template, and can make public it. There is a good community and forum too . Try it! You will like it.

"What is Pageflakes?
Pageflakes is your personalized startpage on the Internet. Your address book, local weather information, to-do-list, news, blogs and much more – all on one page that you can access from anywhere.

Why should I use Pageflakes?
Until now you had to go to different web sites to check your email, start Web searches, get weather information and so on. With Pageflakes, everything you need is on one page! You can also use Pageflakes to keep up with your favorite blogs and news feeds. And best of all, it's free!"

tag: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments: